Followers

Friday 28 August 2015

This is fun!


Hey to u all! I am back! and this time with maybe something "politically incorrect"... Actually if I penned down all those things going in my head right now, the post will shock you(since my persona is generally sweet most of the times :p) But a few lessons which I have learnt through experience( some of them torturous, some exhausting!) Still I have come out on the other side and haven't lost faith in humanity yet ;)

Usually I am a patient person with the world, however I don't know why today I feel very irritated with few people who I called 'friends' for a short time. It's not that I am still bothered or something but just haven't found the closure yet. I haven't vented out my feelings and these people have no idea about what I feel. I don't think this post will be published on the date I have scripted it, but hopefully in near future.

' Apna dimag mjhe dede thaakur' types (Emotional/clingy People)- Remeber Dementors from HP? This category reminds me strongly of them. They used to suck souls/ These people will suck your peace. They used to take away all the happiness/ These people will cry and cry so much that u won't even remember if there is anything to left happy about.
One way to handle these type of people is stay away!! other is to reduce contact to a minimum- but it won't really matter much cos she/he will reach you anyways. They are those types who will blame/cry on you for every circumstance which is not going their way.
They will make you feel guilty or try their hardest in making you believe that you are only thinking about yourself. You won't even realize when you are in that trap and may commit something which they will use again as a weapon to make you feel guilty/ try their hardest....(Get the drift? Yes, its the firsthand experience talking ;))

(Blah blah blah blah)^infinity type- Never ask these people what's going on in their life cos they will bore you describing scene by scene happening of a relatively uninteresting event. Kindly talk to them if in urgent need of sleeping pills without any side effects.

'Chicken came first' type- I am never against holding a opinion, but some people start arguing on every minor irrelevant thing! It is not only irritating but times like these that I wish if I could just hit something on their heads to shut them up!( and ofcourse run away ;)


P.S- This is actually a very old post now, at that time maybe I was surrounded with some of these people (I don't even remember now)  I am on a spree now, let me post it ;) Soon you will get all the real life action and thoughts as I am back!

P.P.S.- I found it funny!








No comments:

Post a Comment