Followers

Monday 25 July 2011

Next AIM- To turn all the lemons into a tasty lemonade!

The time has come to introduce myself. I am the other half of this blog (the silent partner till now..) U can read the introduction about me( My other partner is too lazy to write an introduction for herself :P). Nyways I felt the need and urge to write and here I am in all my glory..  

As my summer hollidays are cumng to an end.. I luk back at the past 2 mnths and realize that working on sumthng that u enjy does fill u with a sense of worth, it gives u pleasure when u complete a task(even though at that time u may crib about why am I the only one doing all the work in a team) but the sense of accomplishment afterward makes u feel grt!!

Okay, I shudn't lead u on nymore.. I didn't do sumthng big yet(like clearing an entrance type big) but still it made me happy and my summer vacations worth it! It was a simple thing actually, I just designed a newsletter for an NGO, and now am working on another one.. The newsletter turned out pretty well, and ergo I am pretty pretty pleased with myself . For the first time I did sumthng useful ( Sum stpd people might disagree on how useful it was, but hey don't u dare spoil my aura :P) other than sitting at home, watching movies, reading buks in my vacations( though that was a gud pastime for the last 2 yrs but it's called 'pastime' for a reason).

I have so many things that I want to do now.. and also I regret the time wasted.. I cud have done so many things!! Like I really wanted to participate in a MUN..but alas! the idea to actually search for it came frm a close frnd( I will give her a nickname soon as she may be mentioned in my posts frequently) when she told me about a MUN happening yesterday. And now is my last year in college( Thank God! Take my advice- research before u enter the rat race of entrances after 12th! U wud hate to end up doing a subject u dislike for 4 yrs! ) and I want to have back the things I lost.. I lost the ability to study seriously ( I can blame it on - I hate the subjects, but nobody will listen to me professionally.. ) So instead of crying out and doing nthng, I think I will give it my all and then have no regrets.. I just lost the enthusiasm in studies, dnt knw how and why.. but the time to suck it up has come.. And I am happy to get the lost feeling back within me!! I feel energised, I feel pumped up! ( Never knew 1 mnth of dng sum 'work' wud change me :-l )  But yaa, I am ready to take on the WORLD!! ( and the shitty things it will give :)   And I promise not to get disheartened now.. As the most rehearsed saying goes.....IF u have the WILL, U will FIND A WAY....

1 comment:

  1. Finally welcome to the blog!!:P as obvious it is, a wonderful start!!!waiting for more posts!!!:DD

    ReplyDelete