Followers

Sunday 4 December 2011

DIRTY Picture!!!really?!!



Vidya Balan has a belly which could give Adnan Sami's belly (read the -before-diet-image) a competition, the actors have looks which could make Ranvir Shorey look handsome, the script has dialogues which could embarrass family people, Storyline "Fashion" retold with a sorry ending.....yet the movie somewhere struck a chord...somehow it made me forget my cussing for IIT Delhi and its life...somehow it evoked hope against hope....somehow it inspired me to dream and believe...............and above all somehow it made me laugh to an extent of hurting my stomach muscles!!!

It is one hindi movie which I could recommend to my parents despite all its flaws because it taught me the following (through the most comical and sarcastic dialogues and their apt timings....)
1. Be real but do not forget to dream..............
2. Life is not hard but u can make it with ur reactions
3. It reminded me that I am still 22 and I have my whole life in front of me to experiment learn and succeed.....
4. It gave me food for thought to ponder upon which is alwayz a cliche but still I never realized it: Believe in your self when no one else does; never feel lonely when u are alone coz u have urself wid u; u might initially make mistakes in makin friends but do not regret coz they won't make it to ur future; and actually never regret any mistake.......

In short

Dream, Desire and Devote all your time, vigor and optimism to it


ps....never judge a movie by its trailer!!:PP

pps... emran hashmie breaks his characteristic record by kissing less number of times than vidya and i am talkin about smooches!!:PP

5 comments:

  1. Hahhaaa... I am the first one to comment...I have read so many reviews for the movie and you know what..this one is the best...the reason being "never judge a movie by its trailer"

    I am actually interested in watching the movie but due to non availability of tickets for today's show, wasn't able to go and I was letting it go thinking I would download the movie but as soon as I read your blog I told my mom that we should definitely go for the movie.

    And now I have bought the tickets for Tuesday morning show... (guess I have been highly inspired by your blog ;))

    Funny, Catchy , Interesting but definitely not dirty blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loll thanx for the wonderful comment...!!yea do go and watch it..:))

    I feel it wouldn't have looked good on downloading!!as Vidya would have lost all her silkiness factor:PPP

    its just that one can achieve nething but one shudnt regret all that is lost while achievin it..!!

    njoi!!hope u like the move!:DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..dont know wat d muvi is abt! but 1 thing is sure...u got a bit cheerful n motivated...so tats gud ;)....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!! Luvd ur post and ur conclusions frm the mvie..
    The director wudn't have thought all these things u learnd frm the movie :D
    n I surely wanna see now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @meha..u too go n see it...it has a lot 2 offer other than sleazy scenes and dialogues!!:P

    @shail....loll!!!thanx..!!!producer shud pay me for being his movie'zz brand ambassdr!!!:PP

    ReplyDelete