Followers

Friday 19 August 2011

“I was ready to experience corporate culture in one of the most sought after textiles based consultancies in India”

MY SUMMER TRAINING..!!
Packed with bubbling energy, first day jitters, and a whole gamut of complex emotions, I was geared up for my first day at Technopak Advisors Private Limited. Selected amidst 50+ students of my department, I knew I was ready to experience corporate culture in one of the most sought after textiles based consultancies in India. I always had great expectations and the company just never proved me wrong.The people were highly cordial and helpful, atmosphere was stress free and remarkably work oriented. It was like a dream woven with ambitions.Amongst many rules, one rule was inadvertently followed (from which even we were not spared) : Always address people by their first names, be it the Director or the President!I was assigned a mentor who was just one year elder to me. She gave me concrete assignments to work on in live projects which exposed me to the retail sector and helped me understand nuances of handling and analyzing data. Apart from this, the working hours were extremely flexible as the emphasis was always on the output and delivery.
The excitement of being at the forefront of this output, and being in a position to bring about business breakthroughs for the client companies clearly made my internship a memorable experience and a learning adventure!

My article was selected as the daily winner in a contest at internshala.. ! :D
http://blog.internshala.com/2011/08/summer-internship-story-daily-150811/

No comments:

Post a Comment