Followers

Monday 15 August 2011

LOVE YOU FOREVER.......... :))



HE IS BACK!!!!

'He' is my brother, who was in the U.S. for past one year, doing his M.S(still 6 months left)...but now he is visiting for 20 days..and you bet I am excited!! :)

There is this saying "You'll never realize the importance of something until it's gone", BUT it doesn't apply for me in this case... I always knew the value of my big brother (even though I didn't tell him then :P)... And also they say "Brothers and Sisters Share A Unique Bond Of Love, Comradery, and Friendship" to which I wholeheartedly agree.

I remember from the time we were kids and did crazy stuff, like he taught me how to jump from the bed when I was 3 or 4(I fell and bruised my lips- he got a scolding) or I bit him around that age (I got a scolding). He broke my electric dinosaur that Papa bought from Sweden, I complained to Papa, he got furious with my brother's 'always trying to be a scientist and dismantling things' attitude and bro got a thrashing (I cried for him at that time). Hundred other memories like he bought my first phone, always scolding me for wasting hours on the phone, always being there to solve my Maths and Physics problems, encouraging me to do something worthwhile and not waste my time, teaching me and explaining the concept when I used to panic a day before the exam, giving the BEST ADVICES- which sometimes I followed and most of the times Not *straight face*, never Interfering- always SUPPORTIVE, fighting for me with Papa when he was overprotective and unreasonable, giving me 25% of his salary on my BIRTHDAY's!(Lalalala, I have the BEST BROTHER - I know :P )
And so many other things for which I never said Thank You!( I guess he doesn't need that, but I am still so much Thankful! )

Words aren't enough to express how much he means to me (though have tried it here)...And you know I cried so much when in eighth class Papa shifted my study table(his and mine were adjoining- maybe so I can get inspired) from his room as he was in 12th and needed to study seriously, apparently I used to disturb him (ME!! The most innocent child! :p He used to start all the fights, how did I disturb him!). So you can imagine my plight, when he hopped on the flight and went away so far... (read it as Saat Samundar Paar ;)

It was just AWE(wait for it)SOME!! to grow up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!
And now it is time to cheer cos he is here! :)
So again, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! 
             n LOVE YOU FOREVER... :))



P.S.- Hoping he would get senty after reading this ;) (It is not unmanly to show emotions u know :P)

P.P.S.- I wish this to be a quote dedicated to me, from him..lol! It's just a quote that I liked - “She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime,your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. And on some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.” -Barbara Alpert
And also this one "“What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?” -Jenny DeVries :)

6 comments:

  1. Aah...a very sweeeet post.. :)

    Umm btw, Electronic Dinosaur...sounds soooooooo interesting :P lol, i want one toooooooo!!!! And lol, btw my brother used to do that too!!!! Always dismantling things hahaha :P He dismantled our remote-controlled truck because apparently he was going to make a 'robot' out of its parts :P. Yeah, right! :P He was hardly 12ish then lol and used to have that scientist attitude even then! Guess all such people end up in DCE? =P

    Wow, wish i had an elder sibling too@the salary part :P

    I could just picture you saying that "(ME!! The most innocent child! :p He used to start all the fights, how did I disturb him!)" :p I like the way you write..i can totally picture you saying everything! :)

    Oh and I totally loved both the quotes! :)

    Guessing he must have read it by now? Soooooooo? Did you get MORE gifts already? =P

    Good job! Keep writing :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksss for the thoughful comments(n also the longest ;) :p Electric Dinosaur was so cool :D I would get it for ur bday :PP
    N yaa, the dismantling things used to extend to my toys too..lol.. Haha@Dce part..I guess so :p
    Thanks for the writing compliments :) Its the best one coming from u as I love urs... :))
    N yaa, u knw wat more gifts I got ;) Kindle was just made for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have words, Shaily!!

    Its so adorable and sweet. Your brother must have felt a little top of the world after reading this. :):)

    I agree on 'Big Advice' and the 'Salary' part (having benefit myself ;)).

    Everything that you wrote, is so real but expressed beautifully.

    Loved it!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) Woww!! Thats such a sweet comment :)
    Thankuuu!!!
    Ya, I hope so.. he sure said Thanks to me so many times ;)

    Luv u :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sally in my alley :D :) touching indeed....m also missing m brother..m nt "saat samundar paar" but still far :D.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Deepika- :) I know the feeling.. n btw miss you too :))

    ReplyDelete